Wednesday, July 26, 2006

48 hr Beta Testing My Online Store

** Update: We have our 5 guinea pigs! Thanks for playing along. The rest of us will need to wait a couple of days for the official public launch of the online store.

Groovy! I’m 95% finished in implementing my online store/shopping cart system. It’s got a few minor cosmetic things to get wrapped up, but I’m really liking how it works so far. I’ve tested it and it’s processing credit card orders just dandy. However before I go wide with a public release I’d like to have a few folks (like 5 people for now) try it out first. So if you’ve ever wanted to get my VTS videos a la carte or wanted to subscribe but couldn’t do it before because of PayPal problems or whatever, send me an email. The first 5 people who email me will get access to the in-progress store and will get to buy stuff. Plus I’ll give the beta testers a nice discount for helping me out. This way we can run the store through it’s paces before it goes fully public in the next day or so. So email me if you have money burning a hole in your pocket and the only cure is the heretofore ever so elusive VTS. :)

I’ll update this post when the beta testing roster is full. Thanks!

1 comment:

Keith Lango said...

original comments here...
http://www.keithlango.com/wordpress/?p=203#comments