Monday, July 17, 2006

Odds & Ends…

cuiabaSkyline.jpg
Here’s some miscellaneous stuff that I’d like to pass along…

Today is VTS delivery day! Namely today is the day that I need to deliver VTS17 for July. It should be ready for you faithful subscribers late tonight or first thing in the morning. As in my night and morning here. If you’re in India then it’s already night and morning will be night again… or something like that. Anyhow, within 24 hrs.

Secondly I am finalizing the construction of my online store/shopping cart. This will allow non-PayPal using folks to get involved with the VTS and other goodies as time goes by. That should be done by the end of this week if all goes as planned. Keep an eye here for more info later this week or this weekend on that.
Thirdly, I found this neat post on some skyscraper rating website with tons of very nice pictures of Cuiaba’, the town I’m currently living in Brazil. Check it out for lots of cool photos and such to get an idea of the place.

Lastly, this week I am enjoying the honor of being featured on Cg-Char in their Ask a Pro section. I’ve been involved with Cg-Char since pretty much it’s inception over 11 years ago, so it’s fun and nice to be able to keep giving back to the community in that way. Plus Rick May (founder of Cg-Char) is a super swell guy and I’m always glad to lend him any support I can. So go on over and ask me a question and I’ll answer it. I hope.

1 comment:

Keith Lango said...

original comments here..
http://www.keithlango.com/wordpress/?p=197#comments