Saturday, September 09, 2006

Animation Arcs Tutorial now in Korean

A big thanks to Korean choi Kyu-bo for taking the time to translate my Arcs D’ Triumph tutorial about animating good arcs. You can find his fine translation here. So all you kids on the peninsula go check it out. You know, if we’re not careful soon we’ll have the whole library in korean.

Korea, hmm? Do you think I have what it takes to be the Korean David Hasselhoff? The world wants to know.

On a somewhat related note: I do have another free animation tutorial almost ready for the site. It’s been a while since I’ve made a freebie, so I figured I was due. I hope to have it ready by the end of next week. Who says I don’t love you?

1 comment:

Keith Lango said...

original comments here...
http://www.keithlango.com/wordpress/?p=253#comments